Buy our beer
Click and collect
(Scroll down on mobile device for order form).
We are offering bright, draught beer, prepared on day of delivery or collection; bottled and canned ales and gift packs. In addition we have other local artisan drinks and items: ciders, gins, damson port, honey, liqueurs and hand crafted oak gifts.
You can use the order form on this page to book your beers for collection or delivery. Alternatively, you can send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01568 617709 or pop in any Friday 10am to 5pm.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION DAYS
We will be doing home deliveries each Wednesday and Thursday, generally heading west and south of Leominster on a Wednesday and north and east of Leominster on a Thursday. We sometimes consolidate all deliveries to Thursday.
Our brewery shop is open Fridays 10-5. We have various control measures in place such as restricting numbers of customers inside; hand sanitising facilities; a table for “handover” of goods; venue QR code for scanning in etc.
This varies each week, usually including 2 or all 3 of our regulars, and one or two specials. It’s a good idea to pre-order bright beer.
- Swan Gold 4.0%, our flagship ale, well regarded for being refreshing, yet offering up character.
- Swan Blonde 3.7% Herefordshire hopped blonde ale with Cascade, Challenger, Ernest and Golding hops all grown within 21 miles of the brewery.
- Ruffled Feathers 3.8% crisp amber ale features Herefordshire Cascade for aroma and a clean, crisp hop flavour.
- Swan on the Wye is “summer in a glass”, a 4.2% pale summer ale, late hopped with American Summit and Calypso.
- Bald Eagle 3.5% session strength American Pale Ale finished with citrus and blueberry notes from US hops Comet and Mosaic on a base of First Gold.
- Swan Fine Day 4.4% is a deepest golden 4.4% Herefordshire Goldings triple hopped ale with honey, spicy hop character and a blend of 5 different grains in the grist.
Pack sizes are 2, 4, 9, 18, or 36 pints and are prepared bright, meaning there is no need to settle the beer and they can be served straight away.
The 9, 18 and 36 pint packs have 5-6 days shelf life from collection / delivery, though the smaller 2 and 4 pinters are best drunk within 4 days.
BOTTLED ALES AND GIFT PACKS
- Swan Gold 4.0% refreshing golden ale
- Swan on the Wye 4.2% pale summer ale
- Bewick’s Best 4.5% full-bodied copper ale
- Arm Breaker 6.0% quintessential English IPA
These are available as single bottles, 3 bottle gift packs, 6 bottle gift packs, cases of 12 or the most popular pack is a mixed case of the beers listed. We can create bespoke mixed cases too – add a note on the order form.
OTHER LOCAL ARTISAN PRODUCTS
We’re pleased to offer a small selection of local artisan drinks and other items to include:
- Ludlow Gin
- Celtic Marches Cider
- Damson port
- Dinmore honey
- Innocent Pilgrim cyder
- Coldwell Farm cider and perry
- Beamers Designs
The minimum order value for a delivery is £24 plus a £2 delivery charge. There is no delivery charge for orders above £48. We can send beer using a courier, though please be aware the charge is £11.95 for up to 20kg (eg 2 cases of bottled ales / 4 x 9 pint polypins / 2 x 18 pint polypins) for the overnight, fragile liquids service.
When you’ve submitted your order we’ll be back in touch to confirm everything before you make payment.
Our preferred method of payment is a bank transfer. Our bank details are Swan Brewery LLP 30-80-55 72810468
Please add your name as a reference. Let us know if you would like to make payment another way.